Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sleeping Humans!!!

Mummy and Daddy are supposed to watch while I have floor time to see all the funny things I do and to stop me getting into mischief.

We had floortime as usual and then the humans were watching a film, I jumped into bed for a quick snooze and when I woke up they were both asleep!!!

Mummy was curled up on the sofa dribbling, Daddy was on the floor snoring, and where was the camera for the blackmail shots?? upstairs where I couldnt get it grrrrrrrrr

With no one to watch me being brilliant and no camera for me to play with I stayed in bed until they woke up again.

1 comment:

  1. Onyx and Velvet22 June, 2009 06:18

    Agent F whee think you need to ask for your own camera..........whee want to see the evidence!
    Our Daddy slave snores all the time he is soooooo noisy! and that Bella makes lots of noises too, when whee sleeping thru the day, having our booty sleep she makes this woff woff noise...mmmm something like that anyways!

    ReplyDelete