Friday, June 12, 2009

Its not a Subway!!!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Well I finally suceeded in my mission to get behind the sofa, and I must say the cats have a better sofa than mine if they get to a subway.

I got behind the sofa and all I found was dust and dead flies YUCK!!!

Then I realised its not a subway, its a ........... time machine, I had gone back in time to before the horrible noisy hoover was invented, what else could explain all that dust???

Now I need to figure out how to make it take me somewhere interesting.........................................

3 comments:

  1. erm.. agent F = agent I..
    silly me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Agent F buddy (er.. that somehow sounds strange),

    Well done! I'm proud of you!
    Is there any part of the future where you'd like to go? hmmm maybe our virtual event in Oz... that sure was fun :-D. Or maybe meet the original jolly rodents..

    Grtz
    Agent F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Agent F (snigger)

    We look out on to the back of our slaves couch (it's in the middle of the living room), and it certainly does not look like there is a subway there! We would know, we have studied it in turn, and nothing seems to happen there.
    We did see though that there is a lot of dust under it, and our mommy uses the swiffer thing every now and then, but it seems like more and more dust gathers there, so we think your time machine theory might be right!

    Keep us informed,
    Old G, Agent D and lil' Woop

    ReplyDelete