Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fresh Water

Now things are hotting up and summer has finally hit the UK (sure it will be over by the weekend) I thought it would be a good time to remind you all that guinea pigs need fresh water everyday.

It doesnt matter if you dont drink all of it, that is no excuse for the humans to leave it there, would they like to drink a glass of water that had sat on the table all night?? I dont think so!! At least dead flies cant get into water bottles so guinea pigs have an advantage there.

I have pure unsweetened cranberry juice added to my water, to give me extra vitamin C and also to help prevent painful urinary tract infections.

So make sure your humans get you fresh cool water everyday and make sure the bottles are checked for leaks or worse than that not letting the water out.

Of course if your humans need reminding to get you fresh water you can always play with the bottle and empty it on the floor of the cage.
Thanks for that tip Agent I ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment