Friday, May 15, 2009

Where I Live

I share a house with 2 humans called Mummy and Daddy these are my test subjects, Mummy has longer hair and feeds and cleans me while Daddy has short hair and is good for play time.

I am an indoor guinea pig, I live in a indoor cage, which has a manly blue plastic base and steel bars ideal for chewing or hanging items such as my water bottle and my favourite treat a parsley bell.

At one end of my cage Daddy has installed a melamine shelf this was supposed to be for me to sleep under as a hideaway but I like to sleep or sit on top of the shelf and look down on the world.

I have a ceramic food bowl with a pigture of a guinea pig on the bottom I hardly get the see the pigture as Mummy makes sure I never run out of pellets.

I also have access to a playground but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment