Sunday, May 24, 2009

Mission Failed

Well Agent I, I tried my best last night to get behind sofa.

Daddy was tired after eating lots of food (I know the feeling) only Mummy was on guard and she was reading a book.

I ran through my pop up tunnel to show I was just playing, then I went under coffee table and washed and made like I was settling down for a snooze. When she stopped looking I stretched out real far with my belly right on the floor and crept slowly toward sofa, I got to the plastic but when I tried to move it with my teeth it made a noise.

I had to run away and pretend I had never been near it.

Will have to wait until Mummy goes out dancing and Daddy is guarding alone as he will never hear over noise of TV heeehee

Will report back soon

1 comment:

  1. Good work Agent F!
    If it wasn't important it would have been easy, so that just goes tos how that you're on to something ;-)

    ReplyDelete