Thursday, May 28, 2009

Me got Scared

Well tonight Mummy was cleaning out my cage, so I wondered into the living room to see what Daddy was doing, he was watching something called the outer limits about getting inside the human mind (pah why bother nothing interesting there)

Well I was minding my own business waddling under coffee table when the tv went beeeeeeeeep beeeeeep really loud, it scared the poop out of me.

Daddy says I ran faster than a speeding bullet into the corner under the clothers airer.

I am ok now as soon as I heard Mummy putting the hay in my cage I knew it was safe to run back home, and I stayed there all evening, that will teach the TV not to scare me again!!

1 comment:

  1. Jee that is scary..
    btw I heard from my catfriend that there apparantly is a subway behind the couch. She read it on twitter (http://twitter.com/sockington)

    This is what the cat on twitter said: "taking the cat subway behind the couch WOO HOO FREE TRANSFER FROM THE C LINE TO THE E LINE making all stops to the end table"

    ReplyDelete