Sunday, May 17, 2009

Helping Mummy

Well this morning Mummy cleaned my home out, so I decided to help.

While she was cleaning the manly blue plastic base I stood with my feet on the edge watching to make sure she did it properly, when I was satisfied it had been done I wandered off to explore for a minute.

I heard the newspaper go in and then a rustling so I ran and jumped back in to wait for my hay but Mummy wouldnt play along she said no hay until you get out of the way. Well I had to give in and let her take me out again hmmmmppppppphhhhhhh.

Then the hay went in and she wasnt quick enough to stop me hee heee I jumped in and sat in the middle of it, then she had to put the rest in all around me heee heee.

Wasnt I helpful???

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fugly:

    I...I...I don't know exactly how to say this, but I'll try.
    Every since meeting you on the GPDD, I've had such a crush on you! You are soooooo very
    handsome; especially when you take a bath!

    I love hearing about you and I hope we can become special friends. I'm so glad you've started this blog!

    Your fan and friend,
    Merri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Merri, I will try and work out how to put one of my bath photos on here just for you.

    You can hear all about me everyday just keep visiting this blog.

    PS on the blog my name is Agent F cant have mummy and daddy finding out what I am up to ;) maybe your secret name could be Agent Happy, get it?

    Keep up the secret agent work.

    Your Fantabulous Friend
    Agent F

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Surrey Squeakers17 May, 2009 18:59

    What a great blog, Fugly! We look forward to following everything you do. Our slave can't do blogs - she tried (and failed miserably) before making our website. In fact, she didn't even know how to leave a message here. Oh well, she's good at food supply, so we'll forgive her.
    The Surrey Squeakers

    ReplyDelete