Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Source for Vitamin C

Here is a list of good sources for Vitamin C with a unique Fugly rating, if I am missing any let me know and I will get the humans onto it at once!!

Beetroot (super yummy)
Broccoli (ok but only occasionaly)
Cabbage (ok but too much can cause gas not good on a date)
Carrots (yummy especialy with the green tops attached)
Cauliflower (only if I have nothing else to eat)
Celery (yummy especially leafy bits, make sure humans chop it small)
Cucumber (nearly yummy like middle bit best)
Green Beans (ok if nothing else on offer)
Lettuce (super yummy especially romaine, not too much as laudanum makes you sleep)
Parsley (yum)
Sweet peppers (super yummy especially the red ones)
Tomatos (yummy but messy not too many due to acidity)
Apples (ok not too much due to acidity)
Banana (yuck me not like, does anypig like?)
Melon (yummy but have to share with mummy not fair)
Blueberries (yummy a few at a time)
Oranges (ok again just a bit due to acidity)
GRASS (super yummy fresh has more vitamin C but dried still has some)

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried giving my piggies beetroot or blueberries. I'll have to give them a sample and see how it goes over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabbage (ok but too much can cause gas not good on a date)

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw buddy, I made a feed (no, not the veggy kind) to my twitter account (https://twitter.com/winkyteam) so that everyone who's following me (including me.. weird huh) can see on twitter that you posted a new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like bananas alot!
    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mimi I will send you any bananas the humans try to give me

    ReplyDelete